1. Yang Xian, Zisis I. Petrou, Yingli Tian, and Walter N. Meier. Super-Resolved Fine Scale Sea Ice Motion Tracking.
IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS), 2017. Accepted for publication.
2. Zisis I. Petrou, Yang Xian, and Yingli Tian. Increasing spatial resolution of sea ice motion estimation.
IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 2017. Accepted for publication.
3. Yang Xian, Xuejian Rong, Xiaodong Yang, and Yingli Tian. Evaluation of Low-Level Features for Real-World Surveillance Event Detection.
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), pp. 624-634, Vol. 27, No. 3, March 2017.
4. Yang Xian and Yingli Tian. Resolution Enhancement in Single Depth Map and Aligned Image.
IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2016.
5. Yang Xian and Yingli Tian. Single Image Super-Resolution via Internal Gradient Similarity.
Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation (JVCIR), pp. 91-102, Vol. 35, Feb. 2016.
6. Yang Xian, Xiaodong Yang, and Yingli Tian. Hybrid Example-based Single Image Super-Resolution.
International Symposium on Visual Computing (ISVC), 2015. (Oral)
7. Yang Xian and Yingli Tian. Robust Internal Exemplar-based Image Enhancement.
IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2015.
8. Yang Xian, Xuejian Rong, Xiaodong Yang, and Yingli Tian. CCNY at TRECVID 2014: Surveillance Event Detection.
NIST TRECVID Workshop, 2014.